Below is information that you may need to do your job at Lextended Day. If you have any questions, please contact your site director or Heather with any questions/suggestions you might have.
ADP login Locked out? Questions about ADP should be directed to 1-800-416-6131
- Personnel Policies
- Time Off Request/Schedule change
- CORI release - Lextended Day
- CORI release for Lexington Public Schools-required for all employees
- CORI Acknowledgement Form-required for all employees
- Fingerprinting Information Lexington Public Schools-required for all employees
- Request for Professional Development Funds
- Exit Interview
- EEC Staff Form
- Staff Records Checklist and Directions
- Child records checklist
- Snack Guidelines and Recommendations
- W-4 Form
- Tax Exempt certificate
- LPS Wellness Guidelines
- Injury Report Form for EEC
- Expense Reimbursement Request
- Mandated Reporter Training
- Five Rights to Medication
- An Introduction to Early Education and Care
- Look Before You Lock
- CARE Connection - Serving Adequate Foods in Child Care (first training)
- Sexual Harassment Training through the ADP website
2017- 2018 Professional Development
- Special Needs Training: Wednesday, September 13th, at Fiske 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- CPR and First Aid training:
- Wednesday, September 27th, at Estabrook, 6:30 - 9:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 11th, at Fiske, 6:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 14th, at Bowman, 6:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.